At De Gruyter Conversations we welcome your feedback, well-reasoned debates and constructive criticism via the article comment function.
In order to maintain a polite tone and to avoid misunderstandings, we kindly ask you to adhere to our ground rules of digital etiquette:
- Always be respectful. Refrain from any offensive, obscene, defamatory and/or discriminatory language (or links to such contents).
- To avoid redundancy, read the previous replies before you write your own comment.
- Stay brief and on topic. Do not abuse the comment function for advertising and/or other irrelevant purposes.
- Check for spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Do not disclose any personal data about yourself or others (e.g. phone number or address).
- Make sure that your comment does not infringe anyone else’s copy or privacy rights.
Please note that every comment undergoes approval by an editor first. If a comment is in violation of the above-mentioned core rules, it will not be published.
We look forward to fruitful Conversations with you!